Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
Thebenefitconsultants.com is dedicated to serving customers as a trusted source of health, life insurance on and off the web. Our company is committed to your privacy, and protects every bit of information you give us as though it were our own health quote or application. Therefore, we disclose the following privacy statement to explain your protections as a user of this website.
As insurance agents and fellow web users, we're aware of the importance of keeping personal information private and safe, especially with the introduction of the health insurance marketplace, which requires collecting additional information during the application process to determine subsidy eligibility. We understand you may be wary of providing information online or over the phone, and we assure you that our use of your information is entirely confidential and for the sole purpose of getting you insured, or providing you with information on insurance products that may be of interest to you.
We will never trade, sell, or unlawfully share your information with anyone, under any circumstance. To reinforce your security and privacy while using this site, we use leading technology that helps protect any information you may provide. Our quote software is provided By HealthSherpa, an advanced, secure platform designed for the insurance industry.
Below we've outlined details about the information collected by this website, including:
Personally identifiable information our site gathers from you, how we use it, and who else may see it.
Your options regarding the use of your information.
Security measures we take to ensure your information is not misused.
How you can correct any information that may be incorrect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing with which you are not happy. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 18008343072.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you). We are Rivera enterprises LLC. DBA Benefit consultants a company registered in under number 18008343072 whose registered office is at 8039 W Sample Rd Coral Spring, 1523 E. Osceola Pwy Kissimmee, Florida, 33065; 1900 N Lauderdale Ave. # 218, N Lauderdale, Florida 33068 and 780 N Le Jeune Road Miami, Florida 33126 suite. 525 with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 18008343072; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession; 4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services; 5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
11. Website means our website https://www.thebenefitconsultants.com/ on which the Services are advertised.
12. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website.
13. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorized employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licenses and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
17. Failure to comply with the above is a customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on mitten notice to you.
19. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
20. While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
21. Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
22. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
23. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
24. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
26. Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
27. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
28. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us.
30. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
31. The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Delete Your Personal Data
32. You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
33. Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
34. You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
35. Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
36. Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Retention of Your Personal Data
40. The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Withdrawal and cancellation
41. You can withdraw the services by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
42. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid.
43. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
45. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the CCPA.
b. 'CCPA' means The California Consumer Privacy Act.
c. Rivera Enterprises LLC DBA Benefit Consultants is excluded from CCPA but we are subject to Privacy act (HIPPA).
46. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Service.
47. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
48. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
50. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
51. We're prepared to protect your information while you use our website. Miplandeseguro.com quotes and applications are powered by Quotit, which is armed with McAfee SECURE. This technology scans for site vulnerability every day, protects your data, and makes sure your information is used only for a safe health insurance shopping experience. Click the McAfee SECURE button on the application screen to validate the security certificate.
52. When you give us sensitive information through the Quotit form, you can be sure your data is safe on and off the web, and that such data is encrypted and sent to us securely. This can be verified by locating the closed lock icon at the bottom of your browser, or viewing "https" in the front of the URL when giving us this information.
53. We use leading technologies to protect your information online, and also protect your data offline by permitting access only to agents, employees, or authorized third parties (as mentioned above) who need your data to perform certain tasks. The computers and servers in which we store your data is kept in a safe environment.